Tips To Affordable
If you've wanted your own edible landscaping but weren't sure if you could afford it, this ebook is for you.
This ebook shows you:
- how to plan what you want your yard to do
- what you will need to buy in order to design your edible yard
- ways to get these items free or at a minimal cost
It also goes into:
- the process to determine the resources you have around you, both your own and those in your network
- the hidden expense of "free" items that you should account for before you begin
Here's exactly what you'll get
- How to approach landscaping with edible plants, especially if you're on a budget
- Information on evaluating possible expenses so you can plan ahead
You'll also get
Information on how to find:
- free building materials
- free seeds
- free plants
- free garden soil
- free ingredients for your compost bin
- free mulch
- free containers
- low-cost sources of work clothing, gloves, tools, and garden decor
- low-cost labor
As well as information on
- saving money and
- how to make money from your edible landscape
So what's the price?
The price is only $2.99 USD!
Order now in Kindle format - you can read on your computer, smart phone, or tablet.
Or if you're not ready to order today, click here.
When I bought this,
I had no idea what to expect ... maybe some on how to actually landscape for only $1 each
day and what items to buy for that single dollar each day.
The suggestions were good and this
was amusing and informative.
You covered this topic completely and did it well.
You should charge $5 for this book with all those suggestions ... it would
still be a bargain! So yes.... I would recommend this book to others...
and do! -- Judy Peck, Reno, NV (US)
As always, you'll receive an invitation to the Tasteful Landscape community and my Buyer's Club, along with free updates for life!
Thank you for your support of Edible Landscape Design, and good luck with your edible yard!