Need to Talk?
Did you find a broken link?
Is there something you'd do differently?
Is there an edible landscape resource we need to see?
Did something here help you with your edible landscape design?
Love it? Hate it? Want to join in?
I welcome all constructive comments, criticisms, and questions. I reserve the right to publish anything you send me so be nice.
PLEASE USE THESE LINKS BEFORE EMAILING ME.
If you need gardening advice, click here.
If you need a list of edible plants for your area, click here.
If you're interested in advertising, click here
To find someone to landscape your property for you, click here.
Click here to join the Edible Landscape Business Showcase
What I do not want:
- Offers to "Improve my ranking" or "SEO" will be deleted unread.
- I no longer accept guest posts.
- Nurseries and Traditional Landscapers: I haven't had any requests for these databases. Please don't send your information - it will be deleted. If you want to place an ad click here.
- I don't
have time to review garden books or items - I have a huge backlog
of stuff that I will probably never get to already. :(
- Please do a Google search before asking if a plant is edible.
- I am not hiring: please do not send your resume.
- I do not have plants, insects, worms, produce, catalogs or anything
else to send you, nor am I interested in buying bulk wholesale. Email about buying or selling ANY physical items will be deleted.
Note: While I'm sure they are wonderful people, I am neither affiliated with
ediblelandscapedesign.com nor the Edible Landscaping nursery in
Please see their websites
for more information.
Please include a valid email address so I can respond if necessary. (Your email address will only be used to contact you about this message.)
To make sure my message to you doesn't end up in your spam filters, please add edible-landscape-design.com to your email whitelist.